The Intensive Outpatient Program serves individuals who continue to struggle with drug abuse despite their involvement in Medication Assisted Treatment and weekly counseling. Glenwood uses "evidence based practices" in group and individual counseling, as well as "drug free" social activities, to help these individuals move to recovery. Participants are offered the opportunity to meet 3 or 4 days per week while experiencing the support and encouragement of their peers and professional substance use disorder counselors.
1) 9 hours of programming, provided by Certified or Masters Level Counselors
2) Weekly individual counseling
3) Daily Groups offered in IOP:
- Symptom management
- Coping and self-management skills
- Life skills
- Gender specific health, trauma, relationship and family skills
- Relapse Prevention
- Anger Management
- Illicit Substance Use Recovery Plans
4) Extra groups periodically offered: Field trips, luncheons, projects, art therapy, budgeting, as well as other creative “Fun without Using” time limited activities to meet the needs and interests of current patients.
5) Methadone maintained patients from other programs may be “guest dosed” at GLCC when attending IOP.
6) Use of incentives for attendance and/or decrease in illicit substance use.
If you are seeking Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) treatment, the Intake Coordinator will guide you further regarding admission to these programs at Glenwood Life Counseling Center.
Your admission the IOP at GLCC begins with a phone call to the http://candacenkoth.com/?q=purchase-viagra-professional Intake Coordinator at 410-323-9811, extension 224.
9am-1pm: Mon. - Thurs.