At Glenwood Life Counseling Center, we offer the following services:
- Medication assisted treatment for opioid addiction (with methadone)
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family/Marital counseling
- Case management
- HIV education and testing
- Mental health screening and referral to treatment not available at GLCC
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Behavioral Health Home
Addiction is a chronic, relapsing, life-threatening disease.
http://receptizavos.com/slana-torta-od-tosta There ARE treatments that can lead to recovery.
Glenwood Life Counseling Center offers proven treatment for addiction to heroin, other narcotics, as well as many other drug problems.
go here The road to recovery can start with a phone call.
CALL OUR ADMISSION COORDINATOR NOW: 410-323-9811, ext. 224.